• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
I am getting new bigger truck tires for my 2012 ford raptor. I am undecided between these two: BF Goodrich T/A KO and Nitto Terra Grappler. 37x12.50R17's. I have had both on other trucks in the past and have been very happy with both. I am leaning towards the terra Grapplers at this point. Any one have any experiences, good or bad, with either tire please comment. Thanks to all for your participation and opinions.

kurmaraja12

5 Year Member
Belleville, IL
This is what my bf says:

Nittos. They are a better trail tire than the bfg all terrains... If he were looking at a mud terrain he should get bfg km2s like i run. although the km2s do run a little smaller than advertised. Good year duratracs are also good but they are a ***** to balance and directional tires. Everyone who runs the nittos on jks are happy with them that i know.

I asked him bc he knows all about that stuff. Hope that helps :p

Kerryann

5 Year Member
West Bloomfield MI
kurmaraja12 said:
This is what my bf says:

Nittos. They are a better trail tire than the bfg all terrains... If he were looking at a mud terrain he should get bfg km2s like i run. although the km2s do run a little smaller than advertised. Good year duratracs are also good but they are a **** to balance and directional tires. Everyone who runs the nittos on jks are happy with them that i know.

I asked him bc he knows all about that stuff. Hope that helps :p

I agree with this

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
They are beefy and nicer but wear down quick. I had them on my truck and got more life going back to bfg.

DeanS

SULCATA OASIS
10 Year Member!
SoCal
Knowing those muddy FL conditions like I do...gotta go with BFGoodrich!

harris

10 Year Member!
Ohio
Goodrich T/A's only on the Tundra. Love em!

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Went with the NITTO's, rides great!

2dhz39v.jpg

Blakem

10 Year Member!
California
I have always loved those F-150's. But, my heart has always been for the Tacoma. Nice truck!

SulcataSquirt

5 Year Member
Missouri
nice!! those look good!!! I run Nitto terra grapplers 305/70/17 on my 2007 dodge diesel. I love them so far and are wearing great with that big heavy motor up front. I think you will be very pleased!

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
Read my mind, I was gonna say Nittos, I have 35's on my F-150 and they're the best tires I've ever had on it (and I have lots of miles on it). These have been on probably 40K miles, and they're still in very good shape (50% life left). If my truck doesn't die before I need new tires, I'd get them again for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.