New Sulcata Mommy, Hi!

Izzy's mom

Location (City and/or State)
South Western Pennsylvania
Hi! I'm a new Sulcata mom here. This is Izzy short for Izimu the Zulu word for giant. He/she is about 8 weeks old now.
I've been creeping on the forum for a while and found a lot of answers to a lot of questions.
I'm a first time tortoise owner, and I'm in love. So much personality in such a little body.
For the next year or so, Izzy is going to live indoors while we take our time building a suitable outdoor enclosure since we live in southwestern Pennsylvania it's going to be a big endeavor, but we already have big plans. Plus a secondary pen in the basement for those subzero temps we get here. Izzy has a temporary outdoor pen now for grazing and sun bathing now.
I'm really looking forward to all the help and advice I can get as well as making a few new friends.
A little about us, I teach secondary math and my husband is a retired disabled post man. We have two sons 17 and 22. We live in a big house on a decent piece of property with our two Great Danes; Sugar and Leeloo, our two cats; Abby and Cutter, our cockatiel; Sunshine, our 3 Res Eared Sliders; Big, Medium, and Little, and our 8 fish and 3 frogs in the pond.
IMG_3667.JPG IMG_3667.JPG IMG_3697.JPG