New Pictures of 'Zilla' the Aldabra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
Hey guys...have some new pics of godzilla, my aldabra tortoise...he's tippin the scales now at over 120lbs at around 6.5 yrs old in my south florida backyard ;) Enjoy! More pics to come l8r ;)

Attachments

• tort smaller.jpg
    tort smaller.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 189

CT Grim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
Wow, he looks fantastic! ....love the worried look on Mr Dog's face! :D

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
More zilla!

and me with zilla ;)

He gets a good 30 mins of petting on the weekend from me and the gf...during the week im busy at vet tech school but he stays busy roaming the backyard eating grass all day and whatever i give him, dont know if its a male or female yet but i do know he/she's been growin a steady 4-5lbs each month the last year or so and shell still seems prrrty smooth ;) Only downside is the cleaning up of poop once weekly....hardly has any smell but fills up an entire big bucket LOL

Attachments

• zilla smallerrr.jpg
    zilla smallerrr.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 84
  • zillie smaller.jpg
    zillie smaller.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 81

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
Snapper925 said:
He looks great! I'm jealous, BEAUTIFUL property by the way :)

Thanks!!! perfect warmth year round for havin these guys outdoors ;)

Attachments

• tortoise hiiii.jpg
    tortoise hiiii.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 68

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
lol he is...its honestly easier for me to rub his neck while sitting on top of him (not putting all my weight on him of course, my feet stay on the ground...so partial weight lol) :)

Laura

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Foothills above Sacramento CA
love Muscovy ducks! what does the smaller wire along the bottom of the fence keep out? or did it help keep him in?

Savannah30

10 Year Member!
Those ducks are actually really friendly but once they started coming in and eating the tortoise's food i had to stop feedin em ;(. The wire along the bottom was actually from 5 yrs back when I got the lil aldabra (who weighed 14-15 ounces at the time, could put him in the palm of my hand)...so he couldnt get out. Now it doesnt matter....he cant get out...but it keeps the ducks/toads/frogs out ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.