New Little Radi' Soak Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

immayo

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Mesa, AZ
That little guy with the mask is my favorite! Love the shell pattern on his back :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
immayo said:
That little guy with the mask is my favorite! Love the shell pattern on his back :)

Me too Whit' .....and from I have seen with Sokatra and that size / markings ... " Zorro" is due to be a very good looking Radi'. The rays are much more advanced and more of them when comparison. Plus his black mask is to die for .....:p

gieseygirly

5 Year Member
Ohio
The first one looks so scared...LOL...he just doesn't want to come out and play! so cute!

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Totally agree about "Zorro". He looks to be higher domed and a little rounder too. They are beautiful. The rads are one of my dream torts. The other being the Aldabra :)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
pam said:
Beautiful :)

why thank ya Pam .... they are simply striking to watch develop....as I have raised one almost the identical size , and it is just mind bending to see the changes that occur in patterns. However .....my OWN personal experience with MY radi thus far , are they are no way as personable as the Redfoots , Cherries , or the Baby Galap.....
Sokatra who is about 6 years old now ... is still "shy" when in comparison to the other tort species I own or have owned =
( ALOT :rolleyes: ) ....and thus far these babies are sort of the same . The black faced one being the more out going one .

JD~:)

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
apromann4 said:
New tort jeff??

Sent from my S100 using TortForum mobile app

2 ...... of these lil' gems . :D

How are your guys doing ?

bigred

10 Year Member!
Southern California
N2TORTS said:
pam said:
Beautiful :)

why thank ya Pam .... they are simply striking to watch develop....as I have raised one almost the identical size , and it is just mind bending to see the changes that occur in patterns. However .....my OWN personal experience with MY radi thus far , are they are no way as personable as the Redfoots , Cherries , or the Baby Galap.....
Sokatra who is about 6 years old now ... is still "shy" when in comparison to the other tort species I own or have owned =
( ALOT :rolleyes: ) ....and thus far these babies are sort of the same . The black faced one being the more out going one .

JD~:)

Nice looking little guys, I guess this means you got 2 new little guys. One of my radiated is very personable and comes running at me as soon as she sees me. From what I understand they get a little more personality when they get bigger

Status
Not open for further replies.