New Leopard's accomondations

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arkansas
Well he/she is all setup for the rest of Winter, until it gets warm and they can all go outside. My tortoise/turtle corner is taking over the snake room. Dan had to build me a shelf and frame for the Redfoot's 6ft stock tank, which hovers over the 4ft Redfoot tank and the 6ft Leopard tank. lol This Leopard's tank is sitting on the dark end of the 6ft Redfoot tank. ;) Ive got the tank setup for the new Hermanns that comes in tomorrow, and that one is sitting on one end of the Boxie's 4ft stock tank! Ive got tanks upon tanks upon tanks at the moment. hehehe

e00cf40a.jpg

c10daa8c.jpg

86f1b259.jpg

I think I might call him Lanny. I always liked that name.

Jentortmom

10 Year Member!
Arizona
Cute Leo...I know how you feel with tanks upon tanks. I actually got plans for a setup I saw in a reptiles mag, I lucked out that Danny knew the guy.. Except now I found out my sister is giving up this huge bookcase, each section is 10+' long 2+' deep, and 2' high and there are 3 sections, I am going to convert it so I have a bunch of pens, and one huge pen on the bottom for the sulcatas. I am excited, I will have more enclosures then I know what to do with.. Hmmm. :) Best part I will get rid of tanks on top of tanks.

cvalda

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Wisconsin
Looks great! Lanny is a good looking tort, btw!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Anja, Beautiful Leo. Like the name Lanny works for a he or she. And Nice winter cottage :)

JustAnja

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Arkansas
Thanks Robyn, I figured if it turned out to be a girl the I can just call her Lani (Laney) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.