New Ibera Greeks!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
i will post more pictures very soon but until then the only thing i had was my ipad so i just used that to take a picture :) it looks really blurry but if you click on it, it will get much bigger and clearer.
i love them!!!!!!! <3 <3
They are doing extremely well for having just gotten out of a postal box :)

image-86630241.png

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
ChiKat said:
Sooo adorable :D

Thank you !!!! Soon I am going to take pictures of them next to other things for size comparison because when you see just how really little they are its so cute lol

Talka

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Aww all your torts are so pretty!!

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Aww so cute! :tort: envy.

Sidebar what did you cut the plastic lid with? Ive been meaning to do that for Levi (right now his lid rests on top but hangs off one side to make room for lamps). I was thinking a fine blade on a jigsaw then melting the rough edge with a lighter to smooth it out so I don't scrape myself all up (because I need more bruises, klutz that I am).

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
i just used something called a dremel tool it looks like this
dremel-4000.jpg

it cuts right through plastic very easily, and it can be used on acrylic sheets. :)
it has been very very useful with cutting up plastic to make tortoise things lol

ShadowRancher

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Columbia, SC
Awesome, thanks I think my brother has one of those... I just have Powertool basics at the moment, so ill have to steal it ;)

BrinnANDTorts

5 Year Member
ShadowRancher said:
Awesome, thanks I think my brother has one of those... I just have Powertool basics at the moment, so ill have to steal it ;)

I still that one from my dad, I'm about to be out of college and moving out on my own and have a feeling that I will either have to stock up on all of tools i have been using that are my dads or just return home to borrow them a lot cause i always have some project for my tortoise to do lo

Status
Not open for further replies.