CB Golden, Ibera Greeks, Marginateds and more

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
I have decided that I have to part with some of my young tortoises to make room for this years that will soon be hatching. The following is what I currently have:

0.1 Golden Greek, Testudo gracea terrestris, 3 7/8", captive born and raised elsewhere. Eating well, doing great, currently kept outdoors 24/7-$120.
Golden-4.jpg

Golden-2.jpg

0.0.4 Ibera Greeks, Testudo gracea ibera, cb'08, they range in size from 2 1/4"-3" maybe a little bigger. born and raised here. Excellent smooth growth. The photos are examples of the patterns that they have. I can supply photos of each exact tortoise for anyone interested. Eating well, doing great, currently outdoors 24/7-$110 each.
08Ibera-1a.jpg

08Ibera-2a.jpg

1.0 Ibera Greek, Testudo gracea ibera, 3 1/4", captive born and raised elsewhere. Eating well, doing great, currently outdoors 24/7-$100.
08Ibera-3a.jpg

08Ibera-3a.jpg

0.0.1 Middle Eastern Greek Testudo gracea antakyensis/possible Jordain gracea cross, 2", captive born in 2009 and raised elsewhere. Eating well, doing well and currently outdoors 24/7-$90.
MidEast-1.jpg

MidEast-4.jpg

1.0 Marginated Testudo marginata, 4.5", captive born here in 2006, excellent, smooth growth, Eating well, very active and currently outdoors 24/7-$200.
06Margmale-1.jpg

06Margmale-2.jpg

I will soon have the following cb'10 tortoises available too: Marginateds, Eastern Hermann's, Dalmatian Hermann's & Ibera. Prices will be $100 each, regardless of species.

The above prices do not include shipping which will vary based on your location in the U.S. For a shipping quote please Email me your zip code.

Email me for any additional information, questions and/or photos that you may have about any of the above tortoises.

fel1958

10 Year Member!
tri states-pa.,n.y.,n.j.
GBtortoises said:
I have decided that I have to part with some of my young tortoises to make room for this years that will soon be hatching. The following is what I currently have:

0.1 Golden Greek, Testudo gracea terrestris, 3 7/8", captive born and raised elsewhere. Eating well, doing great, currently kept outdoors 24/7-$120.
Golden-4.jpg

Golden-2.jpg

0.0.4 Ibera Greeks, Testudo gracea ibera, cb'08, they range in size from 2 1/4"-3" maybe a little bigger. born and raised here. Excellent smooth growth. The photos are examples of the patterns that they have. I can supply photos of each exact tortoise for anyone interested. Eating well, doing great, currently outdoors 24/7-$110 each.
08Ibera-1a.jpg

08Ibera-2a.jpg

1.0 Ibera Greek, Testudo gracea ibera, 3 1/4", captive born and raised elsewhere. Eating well, doing great, currently outdoors 24/7-$100.
08Ibera-3a.jpg

08Ibera-3a.jpg

0.0.1 Middle Eastern Greek Testudo gracea antakyensis/possible Jordain gracea cross, 2", captive born in 2009 and raised elsewhere. Eating well, doing well and currently outdoors 24/7-$90.
MidEast-1.jpg

MidEast-4.jpg

1.0 Marginated Testudo marginata, 4.5", captive born here in 2006, excellent, smooth growth, Eating well, very active and currently outdoors 24/7-$200.
06Margmale-1.jpg

06Margmale-2.jpg

I will soon have the following cb'10 tortoises available too: Marginateds, Eastern Hermann's, Dalmatian Hermann's & Ibera. Prices will be $100 each, regardless of species.

The above prices do not include shipping which will vary based on your location in the U.S. For a shipping quote please Email me your zip code.

Email me for any additional information, questions and/or photos that you may have about any of the above tortoises.

CAN YOU TELL HOW MUCH IT IS TO SHIP TO MATAMORAS PA. INTERESTED IN MARGINATEDS FRANK

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
GB...that female golden greek was nice and very affordable. I am glad you sold it because I kept thinking about buying it...so by you selling it, you have eliminated that option for me! hahaha

Keep up the good work with breeding nice tortoises

GBtortoises

10 Year Member!
The Catskill Mountains of New York State
"GB...that female golden greek was nice and very affordable. I am glad you sold it because I kept thinking about buying it...so by you selling it, you have eliminated that option for me! hahaha"

I can relate to your way of thinking, been there myself, often!

It's "sold" but not gone yet, so if the deal falls through now I know who to send enticing photos too! LOL

gummybearpoop

10 Year Member!
Arizona
GBtortoises said:
"GB...that female golden greek was nice and very affordable. I am glad you sold it because I kept thinking about buying it...so by you selling it, you have eliminated that option for me! hahaha"

I can relate to your way of thinking, been there myself, often!

It's "sold" but not gone yet, so if the deal falls through now I know who to send enticing photos too! LOL

hahahah good one! I traded a pair of nice adult female golden greeks toward a radiata. I like the radiata a lot, but those golden greeks sure are nice!!

Actually all of the tortoises you are selling look great and you have good prices....too bad space, money, and time is always an issue. haha

Status
Not open for further replies.