• Welcome! Are you interested in tortoises? If so, we invite you to join our community! Our community is the #1 place for tortoise keepers to talk online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your tortoise and enclosure, and discuss any tortoise topic with other tortoise keepers. Get started today!

New Home for Red Foot

Sarah Terpstra

Hi all! My name is Sarah and I have a Redfoot named Thea and I am looking to give her a new home. I have had Thea for almost 4 years. She is happy and healthy. Unfortunately I have to start school and have to move up to New York and do not want to subject Thea to the cold climate. I would be happy to travel anywhere for a visit and send pictures of all her belongings. I have a 40 gallon tank, an outdoor playpen and water and food dishes as well as Mazuri tortoise diet. please let me know if you are interested! Everything I own of hers is 100% free. Please call or text me at 315-749-8985 or email me at [email protected]

Attachments

NoxidMullac

Location (City and/or State)
London
I second that; she is beautiful. This must have been a difficult decision for you to make - I really hope you find a new home and keeper for her soon. I’m sure she will be snapped up quick!

MikeT307

Location (City and/or State)
Florida
Sarah,

You mentioned moving to NY but didn't say where you and the redfoot currently live. That may help with finding a new home for your tort.

Nice healthy looking tortoise you've rasied.