Russian Tortoise Looking for new home

Russian Natasha

Location (City and/or State)
Singer Island, fla
Hi
I’m new to this forum and welcome advise. I am moving to Florida from New York and unfortunately need to to find a home for my Russian Tortoise. I’ve had her (dont know the gender) for 10 years. She lives indoor in a glass enclosure. She’s quite a character and has a lively personality. I have not been able to find a home in New York City. I can bring her to Florida and it seems to have a greater community so she find a new home. Can anyone give some advise on how to find ‘tashi’ a wonderful new home.

turtlebean

Connecticut
Hey there!

I just read someone on this forum was looking for an adult captive bred russian. I am not sure if this is the proper way to link to his post on here but here is the link. It seems from the post he’s also from New York. I hope this helps!

CornwellFamily

Doylestown, Pa
Hey there!

I just read someone on this forum was looking for an adult captive bred russian. I am not sure if this is the proper way to link to his post on here but here is the link. It seems from the post he’s also from New York. I hope this helps!

Hi- We just started our search for an adult Russian Tortoise. We live in PA so not too far. If the other person (who recently lost his tortoise) does not work out, I would love to chat!
Thank you,
Sarah

method89

Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
Malverne, NY
I am in NY, (Long island) and would love to adopt your Tashi. Let me know if she is still available. Thanks.

pzymaris

needham
I live in Massachusetts. If you're still looking for a home and don't mind shipping I'd love to take her. I would pay for shipping.