New here, Redfoot owner from Scotland

muu

Hi, My name is Muu and my 1 year old Redfooted Tortoise is called Loki. We are situated in chilly Scotland. It's great to be on this forum. I'm looking forward to all the knowledge I can learn from everyone.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 46

muu

Thank you. I've had my Loki for 9 months and I'm completely in love. It's great to find other people so passionate

pfara

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Maryland
Welcome to the forums! One of my reds is named Loki, as well. Great minds think alike :D

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Muu:

Welcome to the Forum!!

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Hi Muu....welcome to the forum. I have a Cherry Head RF. I am in love with Scotland and it's on my go to list before I die. I hope I get there some day.

Grandpa Turtle 144

5 Year Member
Hello and welcome to the TFO from AZ
USA learn ? You already know more then most , you joined the TFO ! :)

kathyth

10 Year Member!
Beaumont, CA.
Welcome to the forum! Your Redfoot is beautiful! I have 6 myself and adore them.
This forum is the best ever!
Nice to meet you! 😊

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Hi and welcome. Your RT looks great! I don't have one because I've got three sulcatas to care for, Lol. I've only been as far as Edinburgh. I went to the castle there and was amazed at how wonderful the people are there. Very different in England...:)

muu

Hi thank you for all your replies, you're all so friendly. Unlike other forums ive been on. Thanks so much for welcoming me. I'm from a wee place called Kirkcaldy in Scotland. About 25 miles north of Edinburgh. My little RF is mine and my husbands pride and joy. I'm so happy to have joined this forum. Thank you again