new guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrianEmErson2012

5 Year Member
hi im Brian i live in oregon and im confused with this website can someone help? my tort is under 3 months old and i don't think hes doing well he is a red foot and i got him on thursday 12 27 12

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Sorry it is not under happier reasons. What I suggest is to go to the Health section and do a new thread there, like you did here in introductions. Tell us how your keeping him... temps highs and lows, night and day. Lights: what type and how long on for Enclosure: what is it like, size, substrate, ect.., Humidity level? Soakings? Has he eaten? Eyes open? Active and alert? You just got him, so that could be the main problem, but lets see what the answers are to the rest of the questions, okay?

immayo

5 Year Member
Mesa, AZ
Why don't you think he isn't doing well? How is your cage set up? Your little guy will need plenty of moisture and a decently warm enclosure. I'd try and post some pics or explain the way you have his enclosure!

FLINTUS

5 Year Member
Watery Wiltshire in the UK
As Jacqui said we need more info-there are lots of red foot keepers here. I keep red foots so feel free to give me a PM with your problems.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi Brian and welcome to the Forum.

I was confused by the site at first too, but if you use it regularly, it comes naturally quite soon. If you have any particular questions about the site I'd be happy to help you, but in the meantime, if you are worried about your posts not showing up, that's because new members have to make 5 posts and have them approved and once that happens your posts will show up right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.