NEW GERMAN SHEPHERD

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
I think it's safe to say that these two are significantly smarter than average, and MUCH better trained.

~ Thank you, I have 13 years as a professional K-9 handler/trainer, they are highly conditioned. Daily maintenance and lot's of play @ ALDABRAMAN.

45626278_716148375413285_8712711514965934080_n.jpg

Pastel Tortie

North Florida
~ Thank you, I have 13 years as a professional K-9 handler/trainer, they are highly conditioned. Daily maintenance and lot's of play @ ALDABRAMAN.

View attachment 256551
I think this is an important point and an important distinction to make periodically, considering how emphatic TFO members usually are about keeping dogs AWAY from tortoises.

Your dogs are the exception, and this is why. They are not only working dogs, they are ON DUTY when they are with the tortoises. And as you mentioned, they are very well exercised and well maintained, which is crucial to how this rather unique situation works.

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
I think this is an important point and an important distinction to make periodically, considering how emphatic TFO members usually are about keeping dogs AWAY from tortoises.

Your dogs are the exception, and this is why. They are not only working dogs, they are ON DUTY when they are with the tortoises. And as you mentioned, they are very well exercised and well maintained, which is crucial to how this rather unique situation works.

~ Yes, great points.