NEW GERMAN SHEPHERD

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
SW Forida
Just ordered this beautiful male German shepherd. The breeders are located in Montana and he should arrive next week. Pick of the little and for sure all alpha! This picture of him was taken three days ago, he is eight weeks old today! Taking considerations for names, LOL!

9931559.jpg

DAD

2866047 2.jpg

MOM

9247188 2.jpg

Last edited:

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
i love german shepherds i didn't know you could order a pup tho lol is it being sent to you??

* Right, i wanted specific qualities, drives, temperament, size, and looks. I have been searching for almost six months, this is the one. They ship thru the air lines to the nearest large airport.

9563208.jpg

leigti

5 Year Member
southeast Washington
That puppy is adorable, and I love the longhair on mom. My next dog will be a German Shepherd guide dog. 13 years is a great age for a German Shepherd, I like the fact that Chewy does not have the sloped back that so many American German shepherds have. I do know that the military, police forces, and guide dog schools do not want the sloped back German shepherds because that extreme angle makes them nonfunctional. It is much more noticeable in the show dogs then the working dogs. Keep us posted on the progress of that little pup and keep taking great care of Chewy .

ALDABRAMAN

KEEPER AT HEART
10 Year Member!
SW Forida
Same here Greg. My tort guardian is 13 years old too. We have always had herders though. Australian shepherds. Is chewy Belgian? You could name the little pup Sampson junior or SJ nice and brown. Lol

* He was imported, German Shepherd.

M

Maggie Cummings

They have always been my favorite breed, and this pup is exceptional. Please keep up with the pictures, this is exciting!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Ok, so a pup name to go with Chewy... hmm...

Chewie and Chabaca!

1028762jld543t69m.gif