New family member

bolim04

ImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1493762575.012100.jpgImageUploadedByTortoise Forum1493762592.660818.jpg

Heli got a new member for my group. Now they are 4.

I love this species.

Regards.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Nice, but sure hope you are quarantining the new one from your group? At least 6 months. If not your risking the health and lives of all of them.

bolim04

Nice, but sure hope you are quarantining the new one from your group? At least 6 months. If not your risking the health and lives of all of them.

Hello

Indeed i do that as normal. She is alone in an enclosure.

The only thing is that since i hae her (Sunday)
She hasn't eaten a thing.
I know that sonetimes is it normal because it is the stress or the new enclosure and they are creatures of habbit.
But i begin slightly to worry.
I will try now to give her a little piece of fruit to see if she will take it or not.

Regards

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello

Indeed i do that as normal. She is alone in an enclosure.

The only thing is that since i hae her (Sunday)
She hasn't eaten a thing.
I know that sonetimes is it normal because it is the stress or the new enclosure and they are creatures of habbit.
But i begin slightly to worry.
I will try now to give her a little piece of fruit to see if she will take it or not.

Regards
Very good, glad to hear that.
Just be sure to keep her well hydrated while not eating.
If you can find something she will eat, then add that chopped up and mixed with other chopped foods. If she eats the piece of fruit, then use that as a juice over the better stuff she should be eating and slowly eliminate the fruit as she starts to eat the other things.