New Enclosure

bozotony

Location (City and/or State)
Hialeah Florida
Im upgrading my baby Hermans Tortoise enclosure to a 4x3, this is temporary, but i think it will do for the next year or so. Im changing to a T5 10.0 UVB strip light and if anyone is able to, can i get a link for a lamp to hold the light? Ill ask my brother too but i want to see what you guys say.

bozotony

Hialeah Florida
Im upgrading my baby Hermans Tortoise enclosure to a 4x3, this is temporary, but i think it will do for the next year or so. Im changing to a T5 10.0 UVB strip light and if anyone is able to, can i get a link for a lamp to hold the light? Ill ask my brother too but i want to see what you guys say.
also if you can, i need some tips on making the closure, im using a tarp, wood for the table, cococoir substrate along with top soil, im gonna have a humid hide along with a normal hide.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I usually buy my lighting supplies at lightyourreptiles.com

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
@wellington . Can you please post some pictures?