New Eastern Box Hatchlings!!

BondslaveofYehoshua

Location (City and/or State)
Kentucky
I'm a breeder from Kentucky that has been doing this for over 5 years now. I had to give up back in 2008 for college but I'm starting new again with hatchlings! I just now acquired a female hybrid eastern box hatchling and two unsexed hatchlings in the hopes of one of them being a male in order to breed in 10 years. I'm excited to talk with people who share the same passion for these reptiles as I do.

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Hi, and welcome to the Forum!

Box turtles are just the cutest! (but I doubt you can know the sex of hatchlings)

Eric Phillips

5 Year Member
Ohio
Greetings and salutations my fellow Box Turtle enthusiast!

surfergirl

welcome to the TFO! just moved a wild yearling eastern out of the road last week. May rains have them moving around a lot right now. its a cutie you got there! I love the box turtles!

BondslaveofYehoshua

Kentucky
Thank you!! She is captive bred so she won't be going to the wild... I just rescued one off the road two weeks ago and have been rehabilitating him. After I did what I could do, I noticed a limp that had not ceased for three days so I took him down to the Kentucky Reptile Zoo and they took him and made a vet call... I carefully explained to them where I found him so that they could release him away from the road the same spot so it won't mess up his homing system :)