Hybrid Eastern box turtle

hey everyone so I was looking into getting an eastern box turtle for a while but couldn't find much on wether it was illegal to keep captive bred or not so my new question what if it was a hybrid. I've seen underground reptiles bred all there boxies as hybrids so they would be easier to sell. Would an eastern hybrid be legal? Btw srry for posting so many threads lately.

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Generally speaking, hybrids are legal to sell. Just double check your state laws to be on the safe side. Also be sure to retain all sales documents for your protection in case you are ever questioned.

Generally speaking, hybrids are legal to sell. Just double check your state laws to be on the safe side. Also be sure to retain all sales documents for your protection in case you are ever questioned.
Thanks do you know where I could find anything regarding the laws on the PA fish and game website said it only talks about easterns?

parrotlady

5 Year Member
Google, Pa box turtle laws/regulations. This should get you the required information. I hope this helps.