new black greek hatchling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jill Gatwood

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Albuquerque, NM
Just received my baby Greek hatchling from Tortoise Supply. Gorgeous dark color. Very active and voracious as soon as he came out of the box; he had cactus pad, aloe vera, dandelions and Mazuri tortoise mix - looked like he ate about his body weight - then he trucked all around his new habitat. Sleeping in his hide now, but I'll post pictures soon!

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
chase thorn said:
i am looking forward to someday soon buying from tortoise supply! :D

Congrats on your new little one! Bowser is from tortoise supply and my next sully will be from him as well this Saturday I will meet her :).Tyler and his wife are amazing keepers I can't wait to meet my new little one! :)

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Colorado Springs, CO
sulcatababies1402 said:
chase thorn said:
i am looking forward to someday soon buying from tortoise supply! :D

Congrats on your new little one! Bowser is from tortoise supply and my next sully will be from him as well this Saturday I will meet her :).Tyler and his wife are amazing keepers I can't wait to meet my new little one! :)

you are lucky :]

C

Claireabbo

i am also looking forward to eventually buying from there! :D

chase thorn

10 Year Member!
Colorado Springs, CO
sulcatababies1402 said:
chase thorn said:

:) well I won my new girlie in the auction so I am excited I was blessed to win.But I will look for the thread that says your getting a new one from them :) what are you thinking about getting?

a hatchling russian! or a leopard.... or a hermann... :] i would love another sully but i don have the space :p

sulcatababies1402

5 Year Member
Georgetown/Hutto/Austin,Tx
chase thorn said:
sulcatababies1402 said:
chase thorn said:

:) well I won my new girlie in the auction so I am excited I was blessed to win.But I will look for the thread that says your getting a new one from them :) what are you thinking about getting?

a hatchling russian! or a leopard.... or a hermann... :] i would love another sully but i don have the space :p

Well all of those torts are beauties :) and yeah 2 is my limit on Sullys lol they are darlings but i can only house 2 in my backyard comfortably.If i ever get a farm house LOOK OUT haha my fiance is in for a long list of new family members :p

blafiriravt

5 Year Member
Vermont
Wow that's cool! Black Greeks are super pretty Good for you! i can't wait to see some pictures!

Status
Not open for further replies.