New baby Russian!

Status
Not open for further replies.

green man

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Phoenix, AZ
I got my new baby Russian tort today. I tip my hat to EweezyfoSheezy for a very simple transaction. He is two months old, and quite adorable. He is also my first tortoise, and though I have been doing quite a bit of research about Russians, I imagine it won't be a day before I have a panic emergency post because he isn't eating or something of the like. Anyway, here he is.

His name is HS Abraham by the way. Hope you like. :)

Also, let me know if I posted this in the wrong forum.

image2.jpg

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
Awe....he/she is adorable. You're gonna love this one.

green man said:
I got my new baby Russian tort today. I tip my hat to EweezyfoSheezy for a very simple transaction. He is two months old, and quite adorable. He is also my first tortoise, and though I have been doing quite a bit of research about Russians, I imagine it won't be a day before I have a panic emergency post because he isn't eating or something of the like. Anyway, here he is.

His name is HS Abraham by the way. Hope you like. :)

Also, let me know if I posted this in the wrong forum.

image2.jpg

Eweezyfosheezy

5 Year Member
Peoria, Arizona
He's definitely a little fatty lol. I dont think you'll have too much trouble getting him to eat with you. :D

Carol S

10 Year Member!
Alta Loma, CA
He/she is so cute. Enjoy your new baby. He/she will bring you much joy.

green man

5 Year Member
Phoenix, AZ
Eweezyfosheezy said:
He's definitely a little fatty lol. I dont think you'll have too much trouble getting him to eat with you. :D

The moment I put him in his enclosure, he waddled over to the 9 or 10 different collard buds sticking out of the ground and gobbled them up, then tunneled into the substrate. I guess he is a fatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.