New and worried!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilminipops

5 Year Member
Hi Everyone!

Hi I have a Sulcata called Sheldon and live in England! The pet shop didnt really inform me of the amount of growth of Sheldon but hey hoe we adore him and shall look forward to our massive foot rest when he is fully grown!We are saving to build an extention to house him in :)
We house him in a tortoise table at the moment and he goes out daily weather permitting! :tort:

lilminipops

5 Year Member
Hi everyone, I have a 5 year old Sulcata who is my pride and joy!
I have only owned him a year and have become quite worried that I have not been keeping him properly after reading the infomation on this forum :(
He is kept in a tortoise table and has been going out daily weather permitting ( im in England). I hope to get lots of advice and support in changing his diet ( which Im guessing has been a little wrong with what is written on here ) and making him a happy little chappy!!!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Welcome, lilminipops!

All I can suggest is for you to go to the Sulcata section and read the "important threads" which are shown at the top of the forum.

LuckysGirl007

5 Year Member
Surprise, AZ
There is TONS of great information here. We recently started our tort adventure with two Sulcata hatchlings! I have been reading this site and links other members have posted day and night. I have learned so much! You will find everything you need somewhere on this site!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Hi and welcome! Don't be beating yourself up over things you may have done "wrong" with his past care. It is over and done with and can not be changed. Your here and your reading and may soon be posting direct questions for help... that is what is important... this day forward. Just start taking and changing things to tweak them to you and your tortoises needs and situation bit by bit and you'll be where you need to be. :)

lilminipops

5 Year Member
Thanks everyone, I have been reading like mad and feel a little more confident as Sheldons owner, he now get correct food has his baths to hydrate him and I change in his personality is amazing! He is more active and dare I say a little cheeky!

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Welcome to TFO. There are many people here to learn from. So enjoy read read reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.