need some information on how to help a blind Sulcata

Status
Not open for further replies.

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pacific Northwest
I was glad I was able to give him/her a few months of love.. My 6yr old daughter was sad that he passed away but I explained to her that in nature he probably wouldn't have survived that long.. She helped me bury him in the yard with the other pets that have died over the years... My 3 other Sulcatas are doing awesome and growing.. I can't wait till summer when we can take them outside and let them roam around.

samsmom

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
CedarCreekLake, Texas
I'm so sorry the baby passed away. You're teaching your daughter some very valuable life and death lessons. She is lucky to have you as was the baby tortoise.

t9dragon

5 Year Member
Pacific Northwest
Thanks....

samsmom said:
I'm so sorry the baby passed away. You're teaching your daughter some very valuable life and death lessons. She is lucky to have you as was the baby tortoise.

Thanks....

sibi

10 Year Member!
Florida, USA
I'm so sad for you, your little girl, and your baby sulcata. It was commendable of you to take on such a difficult task with a blind and sick baby. Would you mind telling me what you know about his death? I am truly interested in studying sick sulcatas, and what led up to their death. You would be helping me out, if it isn't to much to ask of you. You can PM me if you prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.