Need name...

Ashes

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Iowa
I have a couple month old red foot - I call it little dude because I can not come up with a neat name for it. Obviously I won't know the sex for quite a while, but does anybody have any good names they'd like to share? :)

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
mine came with the name maynerd

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
ascott said:
little dude

I don't see anything wrong with the name you already address him as??? :D

I guess not. He won't always be little... And might not always be a dude. [TURTLE]

Thanks, though. :)

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
littledude said:
ascott said:
little dude

I don't see anything wrong with the name you already address him as??? :D

I guess not. He won't always be little... And might not always be a dude. [TURTLE]

Thanks, though. :)

At that point, then it just becomes an ironic joke and the name is still endearing :)

Cowboy_Ken

10 Year Member!
Kingman, Arizona
My 18 month or so sulcata is named, and will always have the name of, “Little Ricky". This is his given name and being such even when 125lbs. and maybe laying eggs Little Ricky will always be the name. LOL.

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Haha okay, I guess keeping Little Dude is perfect. ;)

Katelyn

United States
I've changed my Russian's name a total of 3 times... Not only am I indecisive, but we first thought she was a male then we found out she was a female... so we went from Noah to Noahnn (more as a joke than anything) and have now settled on Ivy...and with my Greek, we went from Moses, the name he came with, (which fit fine when we had a Noah) and we are now looking for a better fitting name now that we know his personality... good thing they don't really know their names or my two would have identity crisis.(;

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Haha! Tortoises with identity crisis - that could be bad. ;)

littleginsu

10 Year Member!
Sierra Vista, AZ
So glad you decided to stick with little dude, I think it's adorable regardless or sizzle or sex!

Katelyn said:
I've changed my Russian's name a total of 3 times... Not only am I indecisive, but we first thought she was a male then we found out she was a female... so we went from Noah to Noahnn (more as a joke than anything) and have now settled on Ivy...and with my Greek, we went from Moses, the name he came with, (which fit fine when we had a Noah) and we are now looking for a better fitting name now that we know his personality... good thing they don't really know their names or my two would have identity crisis.(;

I vote for Bane!

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Thank you! I'm glad I did, too. And bane sounds like a great name - agreed! ;)

Katelyn

United States
littleginsu said:
So glad you decided to stick with little dude, I think it's adorable regardless or sizzle or sex!

Katelyn said:

I vote for Bane!

Unfortunately, the name Bane is actually spoken for in my family... That'll be the name of best friends son... what can I say, we love us some Batman. (;
I think I've finally settled on Gordon... as in Commissioner Gordon. (;

AmRoKo

5 Year Member
Florida
Since your already calling him Little Dude how about Lebowski? :p

Ashes

5 Year Member
Iowa
Lol! I have come to love Little Dude, as simple as it is. ;)