Need help finding a vet in MA

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedFootTanaka

5 Year Member
My Sulcata has a runny nose and a sneeze. My guess would be a RI. So I need help finding a vet near me. I live in Cape Cod MA and need the closest vet that is certified in reptiles i can find. Any help would be great.

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Boston
I know it's a good ride but the only vet I know of is in Weymouth. Maybe Norton Animal Hospital.

zzzdanz said:
I know it's a good ride but the only vet I know of is in Weymouth. Maybe Norton Animal Hospital.

Dr.Greg Mertz at the New England Wildlife Ctr. 500 Columbian St. S. Weymouth 781-251-9131

RedFootTanaka

5 Year Member
zzzdanz said:

zzzdanz said:

Dr.Greg Mertz at the New England Wildlife Ctr. 500 Columbian St. S. Weymouth 781-251-9131

I've heard of Dr. Mertz. All good things. I may just be freaking out too much by wanting someone closer so I don't have to stress her out too much with a long ride. She's exactly 9 inches long and still eating plenty. But I just can't stand the thought that she might be sick

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
No problem...She's beautiful.What part of the Cape are ya located at?

RedFootTanaka

5 Year Member
zzzdanz said:
No problem...She's beautiful.What part of the Cape are ya located at?

Eastham. Just past the rotary in Orleans. I'm a transplant from boston

zzzdanz

5 Year Member
Boston
I'm in Taunton, but worked on the Cape for yrs.I've built a few houses down that way,mostly Truro.And I did some work in P-town at the airport...I don't miss driving 2 1/2 hrs to get to work everyday.

Status
Not open for further replies.