Need help deciding plants

Coconugget

I am expanding my little red foot, Coconut's indoor enclosure, as she is growing rapidly. It will be somewhere around 3 meters/9 feet long and 2-3 feet wide, and made out of wood. I want plants to make the enclosure more comfortable for Coconut, since without them, there would be a lot of empty space. I would prefer live plants (some might be potted so she can't reach them), however I want to get those that are edible and easy to maintain since I am not that great at plant care. I'm planning to have an 100-watt UVB bulb either located in the middle or the left side, since the basking area will be around the right. My mother has more than a few succulents that she would be willing to give me, are they safe? I was also planning on growing some hibiscus as well, however I'm not sure if the average humidity and temperatures for red foot tortoises are suitable for them to grow. I will probably also include some fake plants in case the live ones don't function well, is plastic or silk better? Thanks for taking your time to read this, it is very appreciated!

Markw84

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Sacramento, CA (Central Valley)
You will have trouble growing hibiscus in an indoor enclosure due to the lower light. The temp and humidity it would love.

A UVB source should be mounted right next to the basking light as it is the basking reflex that causes them to stretch out their legs exposing the thinner shin for UVB exposure. They would not do that without the natural feeling of overhead heat along with the UVB

Plants that grow easily in an indoor enclosure include
Spider plant
Boston fern
Prayer plant
Pothos ivy

Coconugget

You will have trouble growing hibiscus in an indoor enclosure due to the lower light. The temp and humidity it would love.

A UVB source should be mounted right next to the basking light as it is the basking reflex that causes them to stretch out their legs exposing the thinner shin for UVB exposure. They would not do that without the natural feeling of overhead heat along with the UVB

Plants that grow easily in an indoor enclosure include
Spider plant
Boston fern
Prayer plant
Pothos ivy

Thank you so much. I'm definitely considering those plants. I have decided that the UVB light will be placed next to the basking light. Thank you, again.