• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Southern California
http://www.narbc.com/

THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANTISCIPATED EVENT OF THE YEAR. SINCE SAN DIEGO PROVED TO NOT BEING BIG AT ALL.... WE NOW KNOW THE KING OF ALL REPTILE EVENTS FOR SURE THIS ONE.

LAST YEAR I WENT TO THIS ONE, IT WAS A HUGE!!! 4 TIMES BIGGER THAN SAN DIEGO!!

I AM GOING ON THE 6TH, SATURDAY. MOST VENDERS RUN OUT OF ANIMALS BY SUNDAY, SO I GET THERE WHEN THEY OPEN ON SATURDAY!!

I WILL BE GOING AS WELL AS A LOT OF OTHER TF MEMBERS.

LETS DO A CARPOOL TO SAVE GAS. I LIVE IN SANTA CLARITA, CA ZIP CODE 91354, I CAN DRIVE TO MEET PEOPLE. MY GIRL FRIEND LIVES IN GLENDALE ZIP CODE 91204, WHICH IS ON THE WAY.

SO IF YOU WANT TO MEET IN EITHER CITY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!

THANK YOU!!!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
RE: NARBC - Anahiem,Anahiem,CA-Sep 6-7. 2008

Hi Cory, I am going but I have a truck with only two seats and its now full. So I will see you there on Saturday. I plan to be there when it opens. Last year I went on Sunday and they still had a lot of torts and turts but I am sure from talking with vendors that there was a much better selection on Saturday. I also went to several of the talks they had planned and found them quite interesting. To get to talk to breeders on a one to one and ask questions and see the slideshows they had set up was great.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California

Thanks for replying Robyn. I'll see you there! Hopefully Josh will get so I can get my shirt finally...its only been about a year... and we still havent met up. its all good.

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA

Hey Cory,
I'll be there. Cant wait. I live in Huntington Beach, which is about 15 minutes from Anaheim. I dont think this will help too much with your carpool. Of course, I will take anyone that want to ride with me. I NEED MY SHIRT!
Cant wait too see you all there!!!!! I'm going on Saturday.

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California

There is a list of vendors on the website link as well as the speaker schedule.

FGCinHB

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member

sushisurf13 said:
Hey Cory,
I'll be there. Cant wait. I live in Huntington Beach, which is about 15 minutes from Anaheim. I dont think this will help too much with your carpool. Of course, I will take anyone that want to ride with me. I NEED MY SHIRT!
Cant wait too see you all there!!!!! I'm going on Saturday.

I'm in Huntington Beach but I'm going on sunday as I have family commitments on saturday, If I can get out of it I'll contact you.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Heck yeah, I'll be there! I'm leaving from Thousand Oaks, so if anyone needs a lift, I can add one more to my vehicle. Just send an email to [email protected] if you want that seat...

Also, will shirts be ready prior to Sat. the 6th for purchase? I'd like to get one if possible.

Cya'll there at the entrance on the 6th!
Purpod

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
OK for those that are going on Saturday I think we need to set a time to meet and where to meet as this is a Big venue. I say Just outside the inside enterance doors would be a good place but what time does everybody want to meet?

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I am good with NOON 12PM. If you need help with directions, location, parking, or anything, I will be there EARLY!!!

so please call me if you need help with anything!! 661-312-6311 or my girl friend's cell # 818-749-5812. we will be together, but sometimes my cell is lame.

Josh

Ask questions, share answers, talk torts!
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Redlands, CA
i have added this to my calendar. my girlfriend and i should be around noontime
also, depending on how long you plan to stay, you might want to consider parking at one of the hotels next door. they charge per hour but i think its still way cheaper than the $15 or $20 the convention center charges...

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Noon sounds good to me. I'll see you guys about noon then at the inside event doors. For those who have never been there are lots of doors that you can enter to go into the Convention center.
Then you go to the ticket booth. then you will enter the inside doors that actually take you into the show. That is were we will meet if that works for everybody-at noon.
We can meet face to face, take a few pics then get on with the show.

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
Hey guys, sounds good to me! I'll be there early too, but can always walk around for a few until noon.

Any news on T-shirts?

Thanx guys; looking forward to meeting everyone ~
Purpod

evin

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
manteca, Ca
wish i could go its like a 6 hour drive from here

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
drgnfly2265 said:
Wish I could go, but it's tooo... far from Florida :(

Jamie

1 Sulcata (Bowser)

www.myspace.com/bowsertortoise

:rolleyes:

well you have plenty of shows in daytona, and the rest of florida.

watch out! theres a hurricane your way right now!!

this is something i will never experience living in southern california. i will take earthquakes over hurricanes anyday!

purpod

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Today is my birthday!
Ventura County, CA
LOL, no doubt, Cory; I'll take a lil shaking over a hurricane anyday ~ It sounds as tho Faye has lost some speed, tho, so that's good!

Cya all at the Anaheim Convention Center!
Purpod

P.S. Have we ever heard anything about those TFO T's? Thx ~

sushisurf13

10 Year Member!
Huntington Beach, CA
I agree, I will live with our earthquakes once in a while instead of multiple hurricanes per year. Can you imagine being evacuated/flooded EVERY YEAR! Not for me!
I'll see you all at the show!!!

spikethebest

10 Year Member!
Southern California
also with an earthquake, at least you know where all your stuff is. but with a hurricane, your stuff could be 30 miles in any direction and in a million pieces!

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
spikethebest said:
also with an earthquake, at least you know where all your stuff is. but with a hurricane, your stuff could be 30 miles in any direction and in a million pieces!

Hurricanes at least give you lots of warning they are heading your way. With an earthquake, your taking a soothing drive along the freeway systems and suddenly you realize your not shaking with anticipation, but the whole world is....that's just before the overpass your driving under falls down upon you. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.