NARBC -Reptile Show-Anaheim CA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Inland Empire, CA
http://www.narbc.com/

THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANTISCIPATED EVENT OF THE YEAR FOR THE WEST COST. SAN DIEGO is a nice show but small by comparison. WE NOW KNOW THE WEST COAST KING OF ALL REPTILE EVENTS FOR SURE IS THIS ONE.

LAST YEAR I WENT TO THIS ONE, IT WAS A HUGE!!!
I will be there at the opening bell on Saturday.

SHOW INFO:
Sep 5-6, 2009
Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Speakers Include;

Saturday, September 5
12:00 pm Frank Retes
1:00 pm Mark Wolfson
2:00 pm Philippe de Vosjoli
3:00 pm Julie Bergman

Sunday, September 6

12:00 pm Richard Funk, DVM
1:00 pm - Drew Rheinhardt (Arizona) - Keeping and Breeding Chuckwallas

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Yep I plan to be there. Oh and I just love the tort table I got from you it has worked out wonderful. :)

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Crazy1 said:
http://www.narbc.com/

THIS IS PROBABLY THE MOST ANTISCIPATED EVENT OF THE YEAR FOR THE WEST COST. SAN DIEGO is a nice show but small by comparison. WE NOW KNOW THE WEST COAST KING OF ALL REPTILE EVENTS FOR SURE IS THIS ONE.

LAST YEAR I WENT TO THIS ONE, IT WAS A HUGE!!!
I will be there at the opening bell on Saturday.

SHOW INFO:
Sep 5-6, 2009
Sat 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM

Speakers Include;

Saturday, September 5
12:00 pm Frank Retes
1:00 pm Mark Wolfson
2:00 pm Philippe de Vosjoli
3:00 pm Julie Bergman

Sunday, September 6

12:00 pm Richard Funk, DVM
1:00 pm - Drew Rheinhardt (Arizona) - Keeping and Breeding Chuckwallas

Robyn do they usually have a lot of tortoises at this event or is it more snakes and lizards?

Candy

10 Year Member!
Alhambra, CA
Crazy1 said:
They usually have quite a lot of CB tortoises and turtles. I posted some of the pics here of last years show.
http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-4198.html
http://tortoiseforum.org/thread-4202.html
On the site they have a cupon for $2.00 off. On the site there is a vendor list with websites included in most.

Thanks Robyn I saw the pictures from last year there was quite a few there. I hoping to go and take the boys before school starts up again. Do you buy more tortoise when you go or not? I'm afraid that I might find a female to go with Dale so that might hold me back from going we'll see. :)

baseballturtle48

10 Year Member!
Southern California
I'm planning a trip to So. Cal. so that I can go to the show with some friends on Saturday. Maybe I'll drop by on Sunday, too, on my drive back to San Diego. Last year was my first time at that show and it was great!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
I have gone to the show twice and only once have I bought a tort. I got Pumpkin Head from Jerry Fife at the show last year. I do plant to go this year but I am not planning on getting any torts. Maybe a bit more mazuri. But for me its an outing and like going to the zoo. Only its concentation of reptiles, bugs and fun people to watch and take pics of.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
WI
please take some pictures! I am going to NARBC when it comes to Chicago this Oct (which is a long way off, and the weight is KILLING me) pictures would help :D

I'm planning on picking up atleast two more crested geckos at the Tinley show, but I hear the variety is fantastic, so I am bringing lotsocash with me! You never know when you will see someone (not something) that you can't live without!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Meg I will be taking lots of pics I aways do. Love this show but someday would like to attend the Daytona show I hear it is the ONE to attend. :)

Kadaan

5 Year Member
Irvine, CA
This will be my first show and I'm excited!!! I promise to take a lot of pics :D.

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
As Meg said, "Lots of pictures, please!"

And if anyone there has Chaco's find out if they have a website or email I can contact them at to find out more about Taco's cousins.

:)

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
If anybody is going to the show and wants to meet up I will be at the Photography table at Noon
Robyn-Yes I'm wearing a nametag this time. :p :)

TylerStewart

10 Year Member!
Las Vegas, NV.
We are pretty well stocked for this show, and will have around 150 tortoises there, our green aluminum tortoise tables, Mazuri (cheap), and a 6 year old son in training selling stuffed reptiles. Be sure to stop by and introduce yourselves!

Crazy1

10 Year Member!
Inland Empire, CA
Tyler may I say your green tort table is GREAT. I love mine as do my hatchlings. And of course the Mazuri I bought at the SD show was a big hit with the DT. I'll be looking for more. Looking forward to meetin the young man in training. :). See you there.

Status
Not open for further replies.