Naming Your Tort

Rach87

My little guy got his name cause of the bow tie they have on their shell. I took him out and said look at his bow tie he is sooo fancy. My friend laughed and said I should name him Leonardo for Leonardo DiCaprio. But I didn't like Leonardo cause its a ninja turtle name so we came up with Gatsby!! He is fancy just like him with his bow tie.

Attachments

• 1418185306111.jpg
    1418185306111.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 21

Moozillion

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Louisiana, USA
My little guy got his name cause of the bow tie they have on their shell. I took him out and said look at his bow tie he is sooo fancy. My friend laughed and said I should name him Leonardo for Leonardo DiCaprio. But I didn't like Leonardo cause its a ninja turtle name so we came up with Gatsby!! He is fancy just like him with his bow tie.
LOVE IT!!!!! :):):)

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
I have many reds...
First is Big Red. Because I knew that she would grow big & she's a Red :)
Second is Speedy because she was so darn speedy at the pet store when she got out of her glass tank, she is fast!!!
Third is Junior because I'm not sure where it came from LOL. But I also named him Lil foot but Junior always stuck.
Last is Flapjack, not sure what happened with this tort, he's starting to look normal but boy oh boy this redfoot was flat and round looking :confused:
Then I have 2 cherry heads...names remain undecided. I did name them Rudy (Rudolph) for the red nose & Blitzen, but the husband sure didn't like those names!! I don't know why he cares so much!! Oh wait he does like my tortoises :p
My husband said I should name my cherry heads Ruby & Phoenix...So I guess they are finally named to his liking. I can't believe how he fussed over their names prior to haha!