My tortoises up late tonight

STortois99

Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
i was in bed tonight watching a tortoise video when I noticed my tortoises woke up and started walking around…I don’t usually sleep in the same room as them but was this because I was up so they were up? Did they think it was feeding time? Replies are appreciated 😂

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
i was in bed tonight watching a tortoise video when I noticed my tortoises woke up and started walking around…I don’t usually sleep in the same room as them but was this because I was up so they were up? Did they think it was feeding time? Replies are appreciated 😂
Did you have the lights on in the room? That would do it.

TammyJ

5 Year Member
Jamaica
Would you like to have help with anything else about your tortoises? Tell us what species they are and how you keep them. Pictures would be good.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
They must have been interested in the video. After all, it was about tortoises lol
How many do you have? What species? Do you know that tortoises should never be housed in pairs?

2wgasa

5 Year Member
Carlsbad, CA
If YouTube, what video?