My school is haunted!?!?!?!

mike taylor

10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Really? I do! I'm not messing with you . My house has goast!

phebe121

Ya. Then it would be a fun read unless they where harmful then not lol

alex_ornelas

Location (City and/or State)
newark ca
This might be photo shopped but there is another side that is intelligent that we should never mess with like the ouiji board

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
I believe 100% this is photo shopped now. I get nothing from the photo, so I did some research and I found the "spirit" in the photo and recreated it. If anyone is interested I will post it

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Oh my gosh I can't believe that I forgot this....before my mom passed away she always saw the #'s 1007 for nearly 20 years. On license pates, totals at stores, prices on items, just random stuff. She would tell me, I'm going to die oct, 7 or October 2007. I would get so angry at her for stating crap like that. She would play that # on lotto tickets. HOWEVER, my mom got very sick and then died of cancer in 2009, I was with her as much as I possibly could!! She took her last breath at 10:07 am on a beautiful Sunday morning.

Many months after her passing I started to see the #'s 909 on everything!! I've never experienced anything like it! I would take pictures and send it to people because of what happened with my mom & now here I am dealing with #'s I see that just are almost standing out or highlighted for me to see. Now nearly 6 years later I see the time more than anything!!! I don't associate this # or time as a negative #, it's almost another sign from my mom...her birthday was September 9th.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Sometimes...they will pop up in my bedroom, in my car, standing next to me at the kitchen sink, my front porch, behind me while I am on the computer ...sometimes it can be unnerving!
I could NOT handle that at all!!! Is it Random individuals or loved ones? Do spirits try to communicate with you all the time because they know you can relate to them. At what age did this start? Very interesting!

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
Yes i have stopped people in the grocery store before
How long has this been going on, like when you began to read people? I find this stuff so bizarre!!! Only because I don't have this speciality I suppose!!! I use to be obsessed watching all those ghost shows but I freak myself out! I want to know, but I don't.

Watsonpartyof4

5 Year Member
I could NOT handle that at all!!! Is it Random individuals or loved ones? Do spirits try to communicate with you all the time because they know you can relate to them. At what age did this start? Very interesting!

It is random people!

My loved ones come to me in dreams mostly, or I will smell them and then I feel them..so I will say Hi dad, and then I will sometimes see them. I have always had spirits around me, from my earliest memories.

stojanovski92113

Tortoise Club
It is random people!

My loved ones come to me in dreams mostly, or I will smell them and then I feel them..so I will say Hi dad, and then I will sometimes see them. I have always had spirits around me, from my earliest memories.
So very interesting...thanks for sharing!!