My Russians...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Oklahoma
I was going to add these to my existing Russian tortoise thread, but it's closed for some reason. So....here's a new one! They woke up about 2 weeks ago and have been HUNGRY!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube]http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXz8jqDTTvM[/video]

Pics...

IMAG0033.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0035.jpg

IMAG0036.jpg

IMAG0046.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
pretty much. one male and three females. he is always trying to mount them but there is plenty of room and visual barriers that they can get away when they want to. sometimes they will push and shove when they eat, so i have to make sure there is plenty there for them all. other than that, i've got one happy guy with a nice harem of ladies!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
My three do the same thing during feeding time, they will all want to go after the one flower even though there is about a dozen or so in there.

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
dmmj said:
My three do the same thing during feeding time, they will all want to go after the one flower even though there is about a dozen or so in there.

yup! never fails... :rolleyes:

Cameron

10 Year Member!
Oklahoma
Thanks! I was a little worried because it took a while for them to dig themselves up, but they looked great when they finally got up. Now they need to work on some babies!

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
I only looked at the photos when I first posted and I Just went back and watched the video. They are truly getting after it, that must be some tasty Romaine....

Status
Not open for further replies.