My Russian tortoise. Named Vegas

pokurdis

Hi! I just got here (New member) and im sorry about my very bad english because i'm actualy from Europe. Little country called Estonia. I'm not sure how to use this place. How i can post pics or videos? Cant find eny places....but okey.
I have a Russian tortoise named Vegas. I got her in September. Shes about 1 year old? Its not easy to care fot her here in Estonia. Its very cold here. Lots of snow in the winter and Rain in the summer. She lives in a aquarium. I know its not good but im actually looking for a table. Im gonna built a tortoise table from a regular table. Good idea? Or not? Im very happy when somebody is going to reply and talk about his tortoise. And one question more. Is it good to give a dark green cabbage for your tort?
Thakyou for answers ;)

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Hello and Welcome. No on the cabbage. Yes on the table, but be sure you are able to add humidity either to a hide or by covering 3/4 of the table to get a humidity for an adult Russian around 50-60%. There is a great care sheet in the Russian section so be sure to check it out.
As for posting pics, under the box you post in it says "upload file". Click on that and follow what it says

pokurdis

Thankyou so so mutch for replying okey now i know about the cabbage. And i can upload pics! Thakyou!!