My Rocky isn’t well

Rockysmum

Location (City and/or State)
County Durham
Thank you. His little wheeze is still pretty evident. I’ve done all I can. His humidity levels are right up now too after I’ve introduced a pool and spray down his substrate morning and night.

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Ok, now give him some time. If he is more active, eating well, gaining some weight, I hope wheezing will go away in a couple of weeks.

Did you try to pour water in the corners of the enclosure instead of spraying? This usually works better - humidity stays high enough for a week or more.

Rockysmum

County Durham
Ok, now give him some time. If he is more active, eating well, gaining some weight, I hope wheezing will go away in a couple of weeks.

Did you try to pour water in the corners of the enclosure instead of spraying? This usually works better - humidity stays high enough for a week or more.
Yes I have also been pouring water into the corners. I am still bathing him as soon as I’m awake he pees and poops I pop him back in under his light and he usually stomps around for five then goes back in his cave but I have noticed that he is starting to venture out around his enclosure a little more. I opened one of his doors today and he seemed to run towards me, not sure if it was rage/territorial but great to see 🫶

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Yes I have also been pouring water into the corners. I am still bathing him as soon as I’m awake he pees and poops I pop him back in under his light and he usually stomps around for five then goes back in his cave but I have noticed that he is starting to venture out around his enclosure a little more. I opened one of his doors today and he seemed to run towards me, not sure if it was rage/territorial but great to see 🫶
Looks, he's getting back on track. Running towards you is a good sign too. Most likely you are a "goddess of food and rain" now :)

Rockysmum

County Durham
Just wanted to update on Rocky. His wheeze has fully cleared up! 👏 He is now much more active, eating and drinking well. He has gained 68g in four weeks. Here he is chilling under his heat. I am so pleased and want to thank you all for your advice and guidance.

Attachments

• IMG_2057.jpeg
    IMG_2057.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

Alex and the Redfoot

Cyprus
Yay! Thank you for the update! Glad to know he is healthy and active.
In a week or two, you may lower ambient temperatures from 27C to usual 22-24C.

The_Four_Toed_Edward

Finland
Just wanted to update on Rocky. His wheeze has fully cleared up! 👏 He is now much more active, eating and drinking well. He has gained 68g in four weeks. Here he is chilling under his heat. I am so pleased and want to thank you all for your advice and guidance.
That's great news! :)