my pets :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isa

10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
Montreal, QC, Canada
Awww your animal are sooo cute, I really liked the video :D :cool: . Does your little one still live on food pellets? I think I saw another subtrate on another pic but I am not sure?

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
No, he lives on coconut coir/cypress mulch mix now :) I'm about to post pictures of his new enclosure in a moment!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Pretty cute, Abra:

I liked the lettering. Did you do that free hand, or is it a font?

abra

5 Year Member
Mass
A bunch of fonts I downloaded offline :p If you tell me which ones I can tell you their names if you want. They're all free fonts :)

Floof

10 Year Member!
Southern California
Nice little vid! I can definitely see the Boston in Minie! I love Bostons. I once had a Boston Terrier x Boxer mix who was an absolute riot!!!

Do you mind my asking how big Lily's enclosure is? I didn't see a picture of it in the vid... I ask because it seems 95% of people with Guinea pigs house them in the insanely small cages they sell at pet stores, which are way too small. Guineas are really active for their size--kind of like tortoises, lol! This is a great site for Guinea pig information. It especially focuses on housing. http://guineapigcages.com/ Lily is absolutely ADORABLE. If I didn't absolutely suck at taking care of small mammals, she'd have me really tempted to get a couple cavies of my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.