My new table

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Yes thanks...but then do you let them stay buried the rest of the day and night?
If it's one that doesn't seem to ever want to come out, I'll drag them out and place them at the far end of the enclosure several times throughout the day.

Last edited:

diablo882

Valbonne, France
very pretty :eek::D

please show pics of their hibernation boxes :):<3:

my building skills are just zero compared to you lol ! i just made a diy quick cheap box just for my newest baby that can't stay outside right now and it looks nothing compared to this :oops:

Lynn1957

5 Year Member
Alberta
very pretty :eek::D

please show pics of their hibernation boxes :):<3:

my building skills are just zero compared to you lol ! i just made a diy quick cheap box just for my newest baby that can't stay outside right now and it looks nothing compared to this :oops:

Lynn1957

5 Year Member
Alberta
Thank you! It was actually very easy. You just need the tools. My husband bought me wood working tools when I was young and I use to love to try to build things. Now, I have a bit more time at my age to enjoy them.
I haven’t built his hide yet, just put a lean to up for now.

Alex Z

5 Year Member
NYC
That is stunning! Job well done.

Lynn1957

5 Year Member
Alberta
9D4AA220-088F-4463-9C89-D224ECD40C20.jpeg I haven’t built his real hide yet, I just put a temporary “lean to” in his table. I will post pics when I get it built, but it will just be a wooden box with a entrance....nothing special. He never seems to use my hides but buries himself all the time in the dirt instead .