My New Red foots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Pennsylvania
The larger one I got from my sister in laws pet shop and the smaller one I got online. I named them Tater & Small Fry! Thanks for looking!!3-19-10 2nd New Baby Red Foot Tortoise 001.JPG3-19-10 2nd New Baby Red Foot Tortoise 007.JPG3-19-10 2nd New Baby Red Foot Tortoise 018.JPGRed Foot Tortoise 001.JPG3-19-10 2nd New Baby Red Foot Tortoise 011.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

jackrat

5 Year Member
Hamburg,AR
Very nice! Smooth carapaces and the color on that baby is insane!

N2TORTS

5 Year Member
Crazybirds said:
The larger one I got from my sister in laws pet shop and the smaller one I got online. I named them Tater & Small Fry! Thanks for looking!!

Nice looking REd's ... The little guy is exceptional! ...
Groovy thumb ring too! :D

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
They are both beautiful and full of color.
You have 10 African Clawed Forgs???? I have one. He was so tiny when I got him and one told me he would get that big. It's a male ...has black paws, and is so loud all night. I can't imagine haveing 10. Wow. Could you post pictures of them too?

Crazybirds

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Yep...10 frogs. 8 are real small now and 2 are huge. They are really fun to watch, but filter cleaning day...let's just say a nightmare. I have a $100 eheim, but I'm sure I'll be buying another canister filter for them. My one filter is loud so I don't hear the male croaking...is yours loud?

Bought the RF's yummy strawberries and put them on their greens...oh happy day!!!! I am pleased that the larger ones shell is smooth...I saw ones at petco a little smaller and the pyramiding was really kinda high (SOOOO SAD) They had colored pellets and tiny lettuce on top about as much as a dime with calcium sprinkled over. What is wrong with these stores? They had 2 Torts and a few Lizards what's wrong with buying some good greens...they are cheap!!!

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Your new Redfoots are adorable! Such different coloring on their shells. :)

Are you not going to quarantine them for the first few months, then?

I hope they get along well since they are so different in size.

Great names, too! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.