My new leopards

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
So my computer decided to finally start reading my memory card again, so I thought would post some pictures of my 2 new leopards that I got from yvonne.
350waxh.jpg

1589gu1.jpg

There names are emily and zoe, my little cousin named them after herself and her sister, I don't quite know which is which yet, I will wait until they are older to see if there are any shell differences. Theses little guys are doing great, you can see them eating their second favorite food (grape leaves). I am so happy these guys are eating good, they get a daily soak, and they spend about an hour and a half right now outside in the sunshine.
These guys had quite a little trip to get here, first someone picked them up from yvonne's place and brought them down to tom, who babysat them over night, and then the next day, I went to a commercial shoot tom was doing and picked them up from him. Of course the ride home was a little rough in my car, every time I went over a bump, they flipped, but they righted themselves right away. I would like to give a big thanks to yvonne, these are beautiful little leopards, and also give thanks to tom for watching them for me.

jesst

5 Year Member
Florida
Congrats on the new babies...they are beautiful

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
I read your subject line and I said, "WHA-A-A-T???" Then I read the post and said, "Whew!" I was all set to be mad at you for posting "new" leopard pictures when I'd been after you for so long to post the ones you got from me.

They look good.

I have 4 more if anyone is interested.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
dmarcus said:
Thats a big leaf they are eating on...

:D That was my first thought, too! :D Darn guess this means I have to get to posting pictures of my two cuties now that Yvonne no longer has David to be pestering about his... :rolleyes: :p :D

They are looking nice David.

Status
Not open for further replies.