My New Cherryheads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Did you need any permits or health certifecates for them going to hawaii? I visited there a couple of months ago and I fell in love with the place and plan to move there in the next 5 to 7 years, and I was just wondering about permits or health certifecates. When I flew in I felt like I was going thru a custom inspection, and when I left I had to go thru the agricultural sesnor thing, thanks in advance for the info.

Bryan

10 Year Member!
dmmj said:
Did you need any permits or health certifecates for them going to hawaii? I visited there a couple of months ago and I fell in love with the place and plan to move there in the next 5 to 7 years, and I was just wondering about permits or health certifecates. When I flew in I felt like I was going thru a custom inspection, and when I left I had to go thru the agricultural sesnor thing, thanks in advance for the info.

Yes you do, if you are moving here between 6 and 7 years from now perhaps instead of having to worry about that you could just buy hatchlings from me :D

blackcat38

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
north wales, UK
haven't been on here for a while so just saw your pics, so you finally got some and talk about diving into the deep end lol 8 eh lol they are gorgeous though :D congratulations

wish I had your weather, here in the uk if mine go outside they have to stay in the green house and thats on our good days!

Status
Not open for further replies.