My new baby!

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Ok, obviously you are fixated on this nail polish topic. I came for help and get scrutinized on how "strange" I am over a name on a turtle. You make it as though I described painting the WHOLE shell! While reading the link you provided, you insult me as I do! I think your strange and overbearing and quite frankly, obstructively rude! Obviously you feel superior with vindictive insults! So be it! Your the estranged one for not accepting multicultural aspects. Deflate your balls and have a nice life!

Oh, pahleeze! Talk about an over-reaction! Poor Lyn made one tiny, short, little sentence asking why you write your names and you give her back all this grief? I was curious about your practice too, but I wondered if that might mean someone else seeing the tortoise might be fooled into thinking it was someone's lost pet and spend a lot of time trying to find the owner.

Let's drop all the histrionics and get back to your new little sulcata, huh?

popeye tortoise

5 Year Member
Pennsylvania
Welcome Deana to the forum, Please don't feel that any body here mean to be out of line. It is great that you reached out to do the right by this little guy/girl.
We all just try to put you on the right path for the tortoise. This is why I like this forum it is the right knowledge and not a pet store trying to sell you product.
So nice you stayed.

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
the above picture is indeed a box turtle but the pictures that I seen on her thread are sulcata