My enclosure project.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meg90

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
WI
I really don't like the use of newspaper. I wouldn't like to live on something like that....IMO, I think that since substrate is pretty cheap, everyone should try to use some. Especially since it helps with traction issues, and in some cases, humidity, aesthetics etc.

sendie

10 Year Member!
Lake Jackson, TX
I'm really impressed with your handi-work. You don't happen to live in south Texas do you? I'd hire you in a heartbeat!

DuttonWebb

10 Year Member!
Texas, yeehaw
sendie said:
I'm really impressed with your handi-work. You don't happen to live in south Texas do you? I'd hire you in a heartbeat!

If New Braunfels is south

Sunrise said:
very nicee..
I'm wondering how do you clean up the poop and pee? do you pick it up or do you change the substrate? if so how many times/ day/ week?

Mostly people here just using newspaper for the substrate for easy clean up.

I can never tell where they pee, but it doesnt stink. And the poop...I have a little poop grabber made out of a paper clip.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
A Land Far Away...
Very nice! You should feel like a better keeper, because you are. :D Love the little turtle "falling" off the side of the hide. Those little touches add to the delight I think.

M

Maggie Cummings

DuttonWebb said:
sendie said:

If New Braunfels is south

Sunrise said:
very nicee..
I'm wondering how do you clean up the poop and pee? do you pick it up or do you change the substrate? if so how many times/ day/ week?

Mostly people here just using newspaper for the substrate for easy clean up.

I can never tell where they pee, but it doesnt stink. And the poop...I have a little poop grabber made out of a paper clip.

New Braunfels is just northeast of San Antonio...

Status
Not open for further replies.