My ebt !!!

RoofSkillz

5 Year Member
My eastern hasn't been eating....I moved she still in the same habtait but it seems shes trying to hybernate I do the soaks nd she's in a 150 gallon tank she used to be more playful nd well wanting to move around but since the move she's stayed behind her bath spot I've tried fruits nd veggies She never turns down her super worms.
I've had her almost 2 years. If any one can help please contact me. As soon as possiable

TigsMom

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Arizona
What are the temps inside her enclosure? Moving may have stressed her and the temps may need to be increased a bit. It may take several days after a move for her to eat and get more active. It's hard to say without knowing the temps inside her enclosure. What sort of lighting does she have? How many hours of daylight is she getting in the enclosure?

RoofSkillz

5 Year Member
She has a bi level side with a 50 watt heat bulb nd a UVB bulb on other side encloser temps move leaning toward 70 nd above !! I was thinking it had something to so with that but they have always been in that range I was told she may need a new UVB bulb

johnsonnboswell

5 Year Member
How old is the bulb? If it's been running a year it's pretty useless. How many hours a day is it on? 14-15?

Too hot will also affect appetite. It should cook off at night, too v

RoofSkillz

5 Year Member
Oa then I should get a new one Friday !!! Temps have been the same from what I'm told she's 2 to 6 years of age

And her times have changed cause if weather so no worries Abiut lights day it night she had a few moon lamp bulbs nd they just blew out re acted the moonlight looked cool for my tank nd figured she need it come to find out they were useless