My collection - NOT the real ones!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turtletania

5 Year Member
Well, after a number of queries I figured I would share some pics to show my collection (hehehe - obsession) that is slowly taking over my house.

nbbwuo.jpg

r71y8i.jpg

1051dn6.jpg

2v363yh.jpg

2a9y640.jpg

121ekgw.jpg

There are lots more scattered everywhere - in the house there are 1174 pieces, plus more on my desk at work and in my car.

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
Yipes! You certainly DO have a big collection!

Tortus

5 Year Member
Maryland
I like that star tortoise in the last pic. It almost looks real.

wellington

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Chicago, Illinois, USA
HOLY **** I'm not even sure obsession is the correct term. With all the buying etc, how many, if you could possibly know:D, how many did you buy or get that you then already had?

Levi the Leopard

IXOYE
10 Year Member!
Southern Oregon
NICE!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Now I gotta ask, who does the dusting in your house?? haha, hope you pay them extra! ;)

turtletania

5 Year Member
wellington said:
HOLY **** I'm not even sure obsession is the correct term. With all the buying etc, how many, if you could possibly know:D, how many did you buy or get that you then already had?

Luckily I only have about 10 "twins" and they weren't from me buying, they were from people giving me for presents.

Team Gomberg said:
NICE!!!

Thanks for sharing!!

Now I gotta ask, who does the dusting in your house?? haha, hope you pay them extra! ;)

Yes I have someone who does it, she is fantastic - but still rolls her eyes when new additions appear.

turtletania

5 Year Member
Tortus said:
I like that star tortoise in the last pic. It almost looks real.

That star tortoise stuffed toy is available here.... if anyone REALLY wants it I could probably post it to them.... ;-)

kanalomele

10 Year Member!
Tortoise Club
Platinum Tortoise Club
East Bay area
Great Googly Moogly! That looks like the collection that will take over your house one day... and yeah, once your friends know you collect things you will never get any other kind of gift!

turtletania

5 Year Member
Kanalomele.... That happened a long time ago. I have pieces from so many strange places around the world, cos people go on holidays and always know what to bring me for a souvenir....

The biggest problem I have - is - that next year I am going to the Galapagos and will be taking as little as I can, cos I know I will be BUYING LOTS more pieces there.

Status
Not open for further replies.