My cockatiel jasper died this morning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacqui

Wanna be raiser of Lemon Drop tortoises
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
A Land Far Away...
Some how I had over looked this thread, so here's a bit delayed condolences and a *hug*. What an amazingly long time you had him, his passing must have created quite a void for you. So sorry.

CLMoss

5 Year Member
Brooklyn, New York
Wow! 27 years old!!! That is really impressive! I think that he lived an extra 8 years just for you. I am sorry for your loss. ~C

M

Maggie Cummings

I am so sorry for your loss. I too, am owned by a bird and I dread the day I don't hear him talking and chirping. He makes noise all day, some times when he is talking to his girlfriend in the mirror I think I almost hear actual words from him...I adore him, so my heartfelt condolences go out to you.

Irwin4530

5 Year Member
I am so sorry for your loss!
that is an amazingly long time to have cared for him.....what a lucky bird!!

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Thanks for the condolences, it is very quiet now in the house, He would whistle throughout the day (wolf whistle, andy griffith theme, simpsons theme, and crypt keeper) plus if he heard someone whistle on the TV or in real life he would get angry and start whistling back. Right now every time someone whistles on TV I look over and expect to hear him getting angry.

TortoiseBoy1999

5 Year Member
Palmdale CA
dmmj said:
Thanks for the condolences, it is very quiet now in the house, He would whistle throughout the day (wolf whistle, andy griffith theme, simpsons theme, and crypt keeper) plus if he heard someone whistle on the TV or in real life he would get angry and start whistling back. Right now every time someone whistles on TV I look over and expect to hear him getting angry.

I felt like that when my tortoise died :( I kept running to my room to check on him. But he was never there :'(

Momof4

10 Year Member!
San Diego
I just saw this this. I'm sorry for your loss. I hope each passing day gets easier for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.