my baby redfoot sleeping all day didnt eat

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickinfoot

5 Year Member
i got my baby redfoot on 9/11/2012 when he came i soaked him and he was so good very active and ate later in the day over the next few dsays he also has been active walking around on floor and being curious but today he has slept literally all day didnt eat and i had to put in his area where the heating pad is after the lights went out he wakes up when touched but i am worried because i have never seen him do this he has been pooping daily but not today he doesnt seem sick we have all our temps and humidity right is he just tired?there is no snot bubbles or mucous in mouth he yawns alot so i could tell!he is not hiding in his shell but he never has he is really social for a baby! he just sleeps i put him next to his food bowl he stepped on it and fell asleep!should i be worried? this is our first tortoise so please any info would be great thank you his name is kickinfoot:tort:

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
RE: my baby redfoot sleeping allday didnt eat

Welcome to the Forum, "kickinfoot"!!

Yellow Turtle

5 Year Member
Indonesia

Hello and welcome!

You come to right place, many torts experts here to answer your worry :)

Rover15

5 Year Member
ontario canada

Hey I know you posted this in september and it is odd no one helpped but has it got better? Babies normally hide/sleep they get active with age but if the temp and humidity are fine then look at the diet. I seen you have only posted this thread have you read other threads that have helped? I strongly suggest if you are still having consurnes post an other thread in a different area rather then introductions hope this helped

pam

5 Year Member
Minnesota

Welcome how are things going?

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Clovis, CA
Kickinfoot is another one of those new members who come on here, post a question, then never visit again. The question was posted on 9/17/2012 and the last time kickinfoot visited the forum was 9/17/2012.

I'm going to close the thread until we hear from kickinfoot again.

Status
Not open for further replies.