My babies :)

AnimalLady

My fur babies that is.

Here is Oso & Luna. These dogs are so amazing.

I switched their names on the photos, so the one that says Oso is really Luna and vice versa.

They are both mutts, but the best mutts EVER!

We had a Bull terrior (macho) before them.. and well. we had to rehome him. He almost took my kids face off. Thats a whole 'nother story though. After that incident I became fearful of dogs, which was horrible for me as I have ALWAYS had a dog in my life. These two fixed that for me. I call them my heart dogs. :)

Luna.jpg OSO.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

AnimalLady

Oh, in the pic with Oso, I was about 9 months preggo, so he used my belly as a pillow :)

Yvonne G

Old Timer
TFO Admin
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Clovis, CA
I've always had a special place in my heart for that type of ragamuffin dog. When I was growing up we had one just like them called Rags. Your doggies are very cute! Too bad about the bull terrier. I always heard they were very nice dogs. I guess you just never know. Is your kid's face ok?

AnimalLady

They really are the best!

Yes, luckily we didnt need any stitches, he just has a nasty scar that the doc says will fade with time.

It was our fault. When we got him he came from a really bad situation where he was being starved pretty much (and he was just a pup!). We were well aware that he had a food aggression issue. My son was leaning on our kitchen counter talking to me and right next to him were some meatballs I just finished cooking. Macho jumped up on the counter and before I could do anything my son kinda leaned in a said "HEYYYY MACHIIII" in a sweet manner.. well.. that didnt sit well with Macho and he bit my son right in the face! It was HORRIBLE!
We tried so hard to work with a trainer, but honestly I was traumatized and just couldnt. He now lives on a huge farm with one of my hubbs buddies, we always get "update pictures".

Here's Macho:

macho.jpg