Murphy's Mugshots

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Location (City and/or State)
Ga
Oh dear. You definitly need to build that new enclosure. You should most probably put a second wall around your current one until you can get the second built.
I haven't been leaving him out there unsupervised since the other day. I went in use the restroom and grab a drink and was literally gone maybe 5 minutes, this is what I cameback to. Lol

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
I haven't been leaving him out there unsupervised since the other day. I went in use the restroom and grab a drink and was literally gone maybe 5 minutes, this is what I cameback to. Lol
Lol. They have been saying on the TFO that is all that is needed ...the 5 minutes. Good
Luck as i think you are going to need it.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Lol. They have been saying on the TFO that is all that is needed ...the 5 minutes. Good
Luck as i think you are going to need it.
Very true, I'm going to throw something together this weekend.

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Post pics of how you do it. Always helpful for others to read and see how other people build their enclosures.
Trying to watch my expenses lately and these darn animals are killing me! Dog sick had to go to vet today, Murphy trying make a run for it back to south America. :mad: Lol

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Trying to watch my expenses lately and these darn animals are killing me! Dog sick had to go to vet today, Murphy trying make a run for it back to south America. :mad: Lol
Whahaha All the way back to South America. Ambitious tort you have there. And i hear you on the expenses. It is a difficult one. Is your dog okay?

Toddrickfl1

Tortoise Club
5 Year Member
Platinum Tortoise Club
Ga
Whahaha All the way back to South America. Ambitious tort you have there. And i hear you on the expenses. It is a difficult one. Is your dog okay?
Ya he's alright, got a little infection causing him to be lethargic. It just really scared me because I lost my last dog same age (4) bonemarrow cancer, and it started with her being lethargic.

CarolM

South Africa - Cape Town
Ya he's alright, got a little infection causing him to be lethargic. It just really scared me because I lost my last dog same age (4) bonemarrow cancer, and it started with her being lethargic.
Oh shame. Ye that would be scary and make me extra cautious as well. Glad it is nothing serious.