Moving EBTs

TLWR

10 Year Member!
5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Baldwin Co, Alabama
I am in southern Alabama.
My EBT laid eggs and I have 3 one year old babies in their outside enclosure.

I'm moving north - to the land of snow and cold (north east).
I will relocate in 2 weeks to start the new job and start house hunting. Once I have a house, the dogs, ducks and chicken will relocate. The husband will relocate in the early spring.

What should I be doing to relocate the EBTs? They started to get ready to hibernate in late Oct/early Nov last year and we didn't see them again until April of this year. The babies came in as I found them, but the one I didn't find did just fine out in the pen on its own.
It will likely be November before I'm in the new house and I won't be able to prepare an area outside to keep them and I'm not sure it would be a good idea at that point anyway. We will have a garage and a basement (no clue if finished or not at this point).

What is the best way to transition them? And when should I do that?
We do have a garage here that we can probably set something up to put them in there until I can move them north with me once we have a house.
I don't know that DH will be here when they emerge from hibernation if we allow them to and even if he is, no clue if the house will still be ours as we will be listing it in Jan.