Most Famous TFO Member?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biff Malibu

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Los Angeles
I'm famous enough to be homeboys with Fabio...

532608_460144557331014_1374345795_n.jpg

M

Maggie Cummings

Angela, Thanks for noticing that, you come closer than you know. I have taken Bob around town to so many events that it is nothing unusual for a total stranger to come up to me and say "hey ! Aren't you Bob's mother, keeper) person of some note. Anyhow, it really is funny. It took me some time to realize that they DO know Bob and he is more famous then I realized. He really does have charisma, and people are drawn to him.

ascott said:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
Biff Malibu said:
I'm famous enough to be homeboys with Fabio...
Question is, is that something to be proud of?

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
CA
tortadise said:
Is it just me or is fabio's thumb really weird?
No, it looks broken

TheTortoiseWhisperer

5 Year Member
Mandeville, Louisiana
Vishnu2 said:
If I were famous let's say originally in Texas, I would NEVER tell. :) This is my hidden none famous life. The life behind a tortoise. :D

OK….If I were to guess what famous person you are ((IF YOU'RE IN FACT FAMOUS)) I would guess you're Sandra Bullock<--- Why you ask?? Because you claim to live in Texas(((Sandra Bullock has a home in Texas)), because by looking at your avatar you're a girl/woman, Because if you LOVE Torts/Turts you have to be as cool as I would imagine Sandra Bullock to be and a bit of wishful thinking :) ……sooooo did I guess??? lol, lol, lol :)

Stephanie Logan

10 Year Member!
Colorado
Definitely owned by a group. Yvonne, Maggie, Jacqui, TerryO, Tom, madkins007, dmmj , N2torts (for all the great photos)...former members Meg90, Egyptian Dan, and so many others. Not because of off-forum fame, but for how much and how often they help tortoise owners do a better job of raising their tortoises properly, and because they are kind, or funny, or just brutally honest.
And ChiKat because Nelson is the cutest tortoise on the forum...Bob being the most OUTstanding and majestic, of course. Yeah. :tort:

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
futureleopardtortoise said:
Poo I've never met anyone famous.... I may get to meet Cesar Millan sometime soon, though :)

Tell him Tom said "Hi".

Tom

The Dog Trainer
10 Year Member!
Platinum Tortoise Club
Southern California
Tom said:
Poo I've never met anyone famous.... I may get to meet Cesar Millan sometime soon, though :)

Tell him Tom said "Hi".

Of course you know him personally. You just have to get me down, don't ya!?

Why would that get ya down? He's a good guy. We came up under the same group back in the early 90s.

Status
Not open for further replies.