More intro and pics!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rsmit02

5 Year Member
Hi all,

Thanks for the great welcome I am in Burlington, South Jersey im a Pediatric RN happily married with an adorable (most of the time) little red headed girl Paige. Our Tortoise is called Kayleigh but as you will probably tell from the pics the she pestsmart assured me they sold me is a he im pretty sure!

We have a Yorkshire terrier and 2 gerbils but my little girl is a total Star Wars and Reptile fan! She really wanted a tortoise and here I am lol! Have to admit to enjoying the little guy their very mellow!

Im still figuring out the feeding thing giving him a daily mix of pellets, romaine, tomato, cucumber, carrot, green bean + dandilion salad. Going out to get some more veg today. May try to get a bunch of roses I read they love the petels!

Ruth xx

View attachment 22789

View attachment 22790

Last edited by a moderator:

dmmj

The member formerly known as captain awesome
10 Year Member!
Location (City and/or State)
CA
Looks male to me, You might want to cut way back on the beans and other vegetables and switch to more weeds, leaves and flowers.

Kerryann

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
West Bloomfield MI
I give my tortys the roses out of my own garden. I think if you get some store bought you cant tell if they were fertilized or had pesticides used.
Your little man is very cute though.. man look at the tail on that one.. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.