more babies ..too small

Status
Not open for further replies.

yagyujubei

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Amish Country
Tell me about it. I have 9 now. Tomorrow, I have to completely tear up their aquarium to find a couple I haven't seen the last head check. I want to see each one at least every week. My first, a month old now has gone from 9g to 12.5g, and is noticibly larger already.
terryo said:
yagyujubei said:
Try some reptomin floating. Soaked soft. Mine seem to like it.

Thank you. I do always put a few pices of the small reptomin in when I'm feeding them. I saw the bigger one nibble on a piece, but not the little ones yet. They're so darn tiny.....:tort:

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Today I went outside and lifted up every board, stone, and weed, and NO pill bugs. So, I had to order 50 from CarolinaPetSupply. I can't believe I'm buying pill bugs! I put a load in my older Three Toed baby because she's still inside for the Winter, so I don't want to take any of hers. Hopefully they will eat some of these.

Saloli

5 Year Member
middle river
give them a place to swim i've found most of the hatchlings in the wild in swampy/creek areas

terryo

10 Year Member!
Staten Island, New York
Everyone is finally eating. They are eating everything I give them, and even taking nibbles from strawberries, and melon.

002-65.jpg

AnthonyC

5 Year Member
New York
Yes, good news for you Terry!!! Bad news for that worm, but good news for you!!! ;)

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
Mine have started to eat wax worms, just wish the worms moved more, lol

african cake queen

5 Year Member
ct.usa
hi, those teenie weenie guys are the bomb! they are sooooo cute! good luck with them. love the worm picture. sweet. lindy

Status
Not open for further replies.