Mimi Big Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Grim

5 Year Member
Location (City and/or State)
Tucson, AZ
Beautiful! ...I just put down 1250 feet of sod for my 3 giants. Now you have me wondering how long that will last... =-O

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
ok everyone heres the pen. my big male didnt want to come out so i will have to get photos of them when theyre both out.

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
It won't stay green for long. Once these spring showers stop they will eat all of it. To dirt. I will put big bird my macaw on the purch but he gets put in his aviary more often because he can fly. That's my goal to have this organization become a small zoo. Im currently building another facility so it's more tour friendly. But the animals always come first of course.

mary t

5 Year Member
Lakeland, florida
Love it, gave me an idea for a water ole in he middle of willies pen. I love the natural look and rocks... I would love o is it your zoo.

DixieParadise

5 Year Member
Georgetown, TX
Love you tortoise pen. Agree once this rain stops and the sun really starts to shine here in the Lone Star state..all of our grass will be dead, brown or gone..:( or all three

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Yep. Or eaten haha. And yes it's my private zoo. Been building it for 8 years now out on my moms chunk of land nestled in the corner of a huge limestone creek. Beautiful piece of property. Should have the newest facility colette this summer and have a grand opening/private viewing in the fall.

dmarcus

5 Year Member
Las Vegas, NV
tortadise said:
Yep. Or eaten haha. And yes it's my private zoo. Been building it for 8 years now out on my moms chunk of land nestled in the corner of a huge limestone creek. Beautiful piece of property. Should have the newest facility colette this summer and have a grand opening/private viewing in the fall.

Nice, how do you get on the VIP list...:p:D:p:D

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Just ask. And you being about an hour away your more than welcome to come. When I get close I will send out a invite on the forum.

Zamric

10 Year Member!
The Crystal Unicorn
I'll be wanting one of those VIP passes too!;) My dad lives in McKinney and I in Garland. I'd love to see your small zoo!:)

tortadise

10 Year Member!
Tropical South Texas
Oh yeah no problem. As long as all my sponsorship and donations go through I should be opening it up late summer early fall

Status
Not open for further replies.